Suzhou West Coach Station [Photo provided to chinadaily.com.cn]
Suzhou West Coach Station, also named Suzhou Xinqu Coach Station, is located in the intersection of Changjiang Road and Jinshan Road. It’s next to Suzhou Amusement Land and the under-construction metro line 3, and can now boast advantageous transportation and easy accessibility.
The station started operation on Sept 25, 2000. It covers 38,169 sq m, and is equipped with central air-conditioning and a computer ticketing system, bringing it to the required standards of a coach station.
It operates coach lines to Henan, Hunan, Shandong, Hebei, Sichuan, Liaoning, Anhui, Fujian and some cities in Jiangsu province, such as Wuxi and Nantong. More than 100 coaches depart from the station every day.
Tel: +86-512- 68255168
Add: 2F, Shishan Shilu International Life Plaza, No 78, Jinshan Road, Huqiu district
Destinations: Changshu, Zhangjiagang, Kunshan, Zhenhu, Nantong, Wuxi, Liyang, Hangzhou and Nanxun
How to get there
1. Take bus No 42, 324, 329, 51, 302, 303, 304, 333, 67, 322 and 37, get off at Suzhou West Coach Station (Bus stop)..
2. Take bus No 2, 38, 68, 69, 89, 80 and 游3 (Tourism), get off at Suzhou Amusement Land Station..
3. Take bus No 325 and 816, get off at Lvbao Plaza (The Emerald City) Station.
4. Metro Line 1 and 3, get off at Suzhou Amusement Land Station.
5. Take Streetcar No 1, get off at Suzhou Amusement Land Station.